Cooking at The Regent Hotel vol2 (Dim Sum Cooking)
Learn perfect dim sum at the top hotel dinning! Dim Sum Chef Leong Kwok Sing will teach us the popular dim sum recipe with finest ingredients!
Dim Sum Making Class - Menu
1. Steamed Prawn Dumpling
2. Steamed Seafood Dumpling with Chives
3. Steamed Pork Dumpling with Baby Abalone
4. Sze Chuan Dumpling with Pork and Prawn
5. Deep-fried Sesame Ball with Red Date Paste (sweet)
About Summer Palace
Summer Palace is the Hotel’s award-winning Chinese restaurant specialising in Cantonese cuisine. Helmed by two Hong Kong chefs and feted time and again for both its exquisite cuisine and traditional interior, the restaurant is a favourite among Singaporeans and International guests alike. From nutritious double-boiled soups to hand crafted dim sum delights and an à la carte gluten-free menu, our chefs seek to innovate while keeping to the authenticity of the cuisine, making the restaurant the perfect venue for classical Cantonese favourites with a uniquely contemporary twist. Two private dining rooms are available for business and private functions.
Terms & Conditions
- Copyright of any photos and video recording taken by Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd) and its partners during the event will belong to Spoonful. Spoonful has the right to use the photos and video recording for PR and marketing purpose.
- The event organizer "Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd)" is not responsible for any personal food allergy. Each attendee must take his/her own responsibility for any allergy.
- Spoonful will notify 5 days prior the event day to all the attendees if the event has to be cancelled.
- There will be no refund unless the event itself is cancelled.
Seat for Children
Please contact the organizer in advance at email@example.com for inquiries.
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM SGT
Standard $99.00 Waiting
- Venue Address
- Summer Palace, Level 3, Regent Singapore, 1 Cuscaden Road Singapore 249715 Singapore
15 min walk from Orchard MRT station